Saturday, August 03, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #1/GWIMM #16

Saturday, August 03, 2013
Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

It's been a while since I post a GWIMM here and it's not because I don't have anything to post, it's just that I'm lazy most of the time. But today is different because I received two new books that are so awesome I needed to share them. I will also include here the other books I received in the past few months, some of which were already reviewed. I also decided to do my first ever Stacking the Shelves post and I'm really excited to participate here. So without further ado, here's my May-August haul.



May 


This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
(Thanks, Louisse from The Soul Sisters!)

July


Mockingbird by Chuck Wendig
(Thanks, Jessica from Jessabella Reads!)


And some swags too!
(Thanks to Rachel Harris and Liz deJesus!)

What did you get this week? Leave your links here! I'd love to see them too.
Books for YA! © 2015