Saturday, December 07, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #10/ GWIMM #25

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

Christmas came EARLY!!!! You don't know how excited I am to receive all this upcoming 2014 books. But sadly, I am currently in a reading ban until I review all or most of the review copies I received this year. You see, I'm a faster reader than I am as a writer so most of the books I finished were piled in the pending-for-review and that's where I'm focusing on right now. So expect a lot reviews this month because I'm eager and extra motivated to end this reading ban.

Anyway here are the books I received this past two weeks.

FOR REVIEW


(I read The Almost Girl before I enforced the reading ban and it was AMAZING!!!)


I'd like to THANK Megan of HarperCollins and Caroline of Strange Chemistry for being so awesome and for giving me this books. 

What did you get this week? Leave your links here! I'd love to see them too.
Books for YA! © 2015