Friday, May 29, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #17

Friday, May 29, 2015
Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

If you're following me on twitter, you've probably saw me tweet about make-overing (is this even a word?) this blog on my own. As you can see, it's slowly coming together. I'm trying to make it as simple, clean and user-friendly as possible and I'm hoping to finish it on or before June 12, which is my 3rd blogoversary. 

Anyway, here's what I received this April and May.  

FOR REVIEW



WON


with bookmark

I'm feeling the summer love with all this books. I'm especially excited about Boomerang, which my sister already read and love.
Thank you to Harper Collins International, Eric Smith and Faye of Bibliophile Soprano for this books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts about my post. :D

Books for YA! © 2015