Wednesday, September 05, 2012

To Change or Not to Change?

Wednesday, September 05, 2012
"To change or not to change, that is the question."

Okay I'm going to stop right there. I might ruin Shakespeare's Hamlet if I go any further. Anyway,  that is not the exact question. The specific question is, Should I change my template or not? 

Bummer, right?  I don't know why I'm so moody. I just changed this template last month, on August 12, but I feel like I'm not satisfied with it. But because I have more than 450 followers who will be affected with the decisions that I will make in this blog, I will let you decide if I should stick to this template or not.

So, this is what we're going to do, I will show the picture of my current template and also my substitute template and then let me know what you like best through comments.

Here they are:
Template #1: Current Template




Template #2: Substitute Template



You will be the judge. What do you think?

Books for YA! © 2015