Thursday, July 12, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Thursday, July 12, 2012



So this is the second award I receive today, thanks to Living for the Books for the nomination. I'm feeling pretty lucky today, I guess I should bet on the lottery or something. :P

The Liebster Award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers. Award winners share 11 facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who tagged them, come up with 11 of their own questions and tag 11 more bloggers with the award.

11 Facts About Me

1. I was the Valedictorian in Elementary/Grade School
2. I want to write my own novel
3. I love ice cream(who wouldn't)
4. I hate boastful people
5. I'm Asian
6. I'm a 4th year Information Technology student
7. I love stargazing.
8. I'm a charcoal and acrylic painter
9. I like singing but singing doesn't like me
10. I also like dancing, he doesn't feel the same
11. I like mythology especially the Greek myths.

Questions from Erika of Living for the Books:

1. Do you have a favorite book character?My favorite book character is Hermione Granger because she's smart, opinionated, pretty and independent. She's only a muggle but she's better than the full blooded witches/wizards in Hogwarts. That's why I like her.

2. If you could meet an author who would it be? Why?I would love to meet Paulo Coelho. His book, Like the Flowing River, really change my whole perspective in life.

3. Do you ever dream about a book?If the book that I have read is really really great, I often dream about it.

4. Have you ever hated a book but loved the movie?None, so far. I, most of the time, love the book more than the movie.

5. Do you like listening to music while you read?No, the lyrics of the music often distracts me from reading and understanding the story.

6. Do you ever wish your life was like a book? If so what book?Many time I wish my life would be like Alice in the Wonderland. Because it so freakin' awesome!

7. How many books do you read per year?Maybe around 30 to 50 books. It depends on my schedule and also the reading material.

8. Do you like going to the bookstore or the library?

Yes! It's like Disneyland for me.

9. What's the funniest book you've ever read?
The funniest book that I've read is written by a Filipino author named Bob Ong.

10. Have you ever hated a book the first time you read it but then the second time you read it you loved it?
I have never reread a book. Because I always make sure I understand everything the first time I read it.

11. How do you organize your bookshelf?
I just stacked them for now because I don't have a bookshelf yet. 


11 Question I would like to ask:

1. How long do you finish reading an ebook and a physical?
2. Why do you blog?
3. What are the things you like about reading?
4. What is your most favorite book of all time?
5. In what type of genre would you like your life to be?
6. What is/are your favorite genre/s?
7. What is/are your least favorite genre/s?
8. How many books do you read per month?
9. What is the origin of your blogsite name?
10. What are the things you can't live without?
11. Any book recommendation?

Blogs whom I think deserve this award:
Books for YA! © 2015