Thursday, October 03, 2013

Author's Month Celebration 2013 Ending!!!

Thursday, October 03, 2013


I can't believe Author's Month Celebration finally comes to an end. Thank you everyone for making my first ever blog event a HUGE SUCCESS, especially to all the authors who joined this event. I will never get tired of fan-girling every time I see an email from one of you on my inbox. It was such an amazing experience to know you all. And please always, always remember that there's this one tiny blog named Books For YA! whose always willing to feature you.

I'd also like to thank the readers/followers for visiting and commenting. I may not show it quite often but I appreciate each and everyone of you. You're one of my motivation to become a better blogger.

Anyway, there's still plenty of open giveaways(see sidebar--->) and I strongly encourage you to enter. I'll announce the name of the winners here every seven days. So if you entered the giveaways, watch out next Monday to know who won my first 5 giveaways.

Also, there'll be a special edition of Author's Month this October, featuring the Strange Chemistry authors so you have to check it out too because it's a pretty awesome event.

See you all again in the next year in the Author's Month Celebration 2014!!! :) LOVE Y'ALL!!! *huggles*
Books for YA! © 2015