Friday, October 31, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #15

Friday, October 31, 2014

Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.


How is it the end of October already? Is it me or is the time really flew by, fast? I had a lot of fun this October, though, featuring 2014 debut authors and I hope you had fun too, reading what they went through before being published.  There are still a lot of giveaways happening on our blog, so check them out. (see sidebar)

This month, I received four awesome books that I'm looking forward to reading and a few book swags. Here they are:


Won
with book swags 

A massive thank you to Hachette UK, Rin Chupeco, Rachel of Beauty and the Bookshelf, and Sarika of The Readdicts for this month's book haul. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts about my post. :D

Books for YA! © 2015